4/08/2011

Mail works? by Gus45

Have ever wondered how the mail works? Well the person I am interviewing I can only contact by mail so the first question for me was how does the mail system work? Let’s start the process. I write the letter at my house then I walk through the boiling day to the faraway lands of the other side of my yard. Carrying the most important cargo of my life, questions that will bring the answers of life well the answers that would help me pass ezine. When I finally reached mail Box Mountain, I placed the letter in my mail box and made the setup camp for the noon.  Once my letter left in the mail car I headed home awaiting a response from San Antonio. Then the mail truck drops of the letter at the post office checked is it is valid (has the right amount of stamps, then it gets sorted like one hundred times. After it goes through all that terror it gets another ride towards it destination, once there it goes through more terror (sorting) and finally gets delivered to the person you put in to: on the letter, if you didn't it is returned. 

3 comments:

  1. OMG I COULDN'T STOP CRYING! How could you STAND IT, WAITING for the letter to come back?? SUCH suspense! AND THE LETTER'S TERROR! It kept me up at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Agreed. Also, I hope you get a letter back as well as the "answers to life".

    --Vandana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the spin you put on this -- very interesting. Hope you get your response soon!

    ReplyDelete